Wedding Organizers A Must Have!
Gone are the days when the bride plans the wedding on her own. Grooms are wanting to become involved more and more these days. Make lists of what you would want your wedding day to be like, and share that list with one another before beginning your planning. This will make everything else much easier. Most couples nowadays hire a wedding planner Egypt
Some bridal facts
– 85% of weddings are held in a church or synagogue.
– More than half of all weddings take place in the afternoon.
– August is the most popular month to marry.
– Most couples choose Hawaii as their favorite honeymoon destination.
Did you know?
– 30% of brides plan their weddings for 7 to 12 months.
– An average of 189 guests attend a wedding.
– The average cost of a wedding is $20,000 to $25,000
– 17% of people regret splurging on flowers 17%
– 21% of people wish they’d spent more on photos
– The most expensive UK wedding was that of Diana & Charles
– 38% of Brits will hire a wedding planner
After both of you have celebrated your engagement, it is time to share the good news with family and friends. You may decide to throw an engagement party or just visit your close family and friends to let them know the news in person. This is something both of you have to decide. But before you share the news with your family, both of you should decide on a date. If not a date, at least a month or year, because you know the family will ask.
Preparing a budget is another area that should be dealt with before any other planning takes place. It’s much easier to plan a wedding when you know how much money you have budgeted. Do keep in mind that it is your wedding, but it’s one day and there are lots of ways you can achieve a glamorous wedding without breaking your bank account.
Once your budget has been finalized, you can begin putting together your guest list.
There are a few points to consider when coming up with the number of guests to be invited.
1) Type of wedding: Do both of you want a large gathering or a small intimate celebration?
2) Budget: How much money do you really want to spend on your wedding? Would you like a small gathering and have it be an elegant sit-down/black-tie dinner, or invite more people and have it be less elaborate?
3) Location: If you have a certain spot you wish to have your wedding, it may or may not be able to accommodate the number of wedding guests you are considering?